-->

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Whose Day Tuesday

Whose Day Highlight: Sarah L.
Family Stats: married to Joe, daughter Lily and son Luke (our sweet angel baby)
Spiritual Gifts: Leadership, Mercy, Administraion
Spiritual Pathways: Contemplative
Passions: writing, blogging, photography, home decor/design, reading, time with my family, cooking and homemaking
Pet Peeves: updating all things technical, when I'm late
Secret Shames: my giant sweet tooth!
Books that you love: One Thousand Gifts, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Sacred Ordinary, The Help, Water for Elephants
Can't Live Without: my rosebud salve lipbalm, my family of course!
Favorite Room: my kitchen
Favorite Tradition: my family spends every Christmas at my parents' cabin in Estes Park, CO--it is the best week of the year as we are all together.