-->

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Whose Day Tuesday

Whose Day Highlight: Jessica K.
Family Stats: Husband Ray, Children Jacob (3) and Abigail (2)
Spiritual Pathways: Serving
Passions: Being a mom: I always wanted to be a mom and I live each day for my kids. I also love being creative, plannign and getting to know people. I love to travel.
Pet Peeves: Being late and disorganized.
Books that you love: These days my reading consists more of magazines because they're easy to start and stop reading
Can't Live Without: My family, God, Peachwave, 2 cups of coffee in the morning
Favorite Room: The kitchen, Jake and Abigail love to help cook and eating dinner together every night is the best part of the day
Favorite Tradition: Reading stories with our kids every night before bed, eating dinner together