-->

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Stepping into your Calling

I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.  Psalm 32:8

Here at Heartland full-time employees get to take something called a Study Leave. Maybe
you can do something like that too. It doesn't have to be long - maybe an hour here and there, but it needs to be a focused time that is dedicated to trying to figure this out and acting on the calling God has placed in your heart. I’m a mom of two really young kids and I am also a working mom so
my time is limited. I get how hard it is to sometimes get away.

If you plan in advance about trying to hear what God is saying about your calling, you will be amazed —it can be done!




  • What are some of your passions?
  • How can they help the kingdom here on earth?
  • Sit and envision and think about where you want to be 
  • What are you hoping for?
  • What is holding you back from stepping into your calling?
  • What is your dream for this passion God has placed in your soul?

Sift through the clutter to see Gods call on your life. Find scripture to support your calling. Pray without ceasing. Share your discoveries with your table next week or a close friend who supports you in your spiritual journey.

The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.” Psalm 32:8

She is clothed with Strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future. Proverbs 31:25

by Jenae W.