-->

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pathways

My husband and I met playing basketball sixteen years ago.  He was a good player but I was better and the rest is history. :) Even after all these years he and I can still connect running on trails, shooting hoops, or playing in a sloppy game of tennis.  Of course, there are many ways we enjoy each other's company, but being active (and maybe a little bit competitive) is definitely one of our easiest paths to connecting.  Relationships are personal, they're distinct and are blessed by time and intentionality.
Today we are taking a closer look at unique ways we connect with God and how we see him communicating with us.  How we relate to God and grow closer to Him is personal because we are His unique creations.  The Spiritual Pathways Assessment (was attached in an email sent to you last Friday) results are designed to point you to a clearer understanding of your relationship with God.  We pray you find your results enlightening and encouraging.  God loves you and desires for you to walk close to Him and hear His promises with faith-ready ears.  Read the 23rd Psalm and note all the specific ways God is present with us...

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.



Jena M.