-->

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Whose Day Tuesday

Whose Day Highlight: Jenn Bullock
Family Stats: Married to Shawn, son Micah
Spiritual Gifts: Not sure, teaching (especially young women)
Spiritual Pathways: Creation or Intellectual-I feel closer when I study the Word, am in conversation, or see miracles happen around me
Passions: Saving young women from the life I've lived
Pet Peeves: When people expect me to be perfect because I am Christian; saggy pants and the new teen talk
Secret Shames: My eating habits; I have struggled with eating disorders
Books that you Love: The Left Behind series, anything written by Toby Mas or Max Lucado, biographies of famous people, the Duggar's book, Kate Gosslin's books, I love almost all books.
Can't Live Without: My son and hubby! I usually have my phone by my side (I love to hear from my twin sister and her three kids). I am on the computer pretty much daily but could live without it if needed.
Favorite Room: Living room--it's the biggest room in the middle of our house; I can see the front and back doors; the TV's in there; I love our new couch and glider, Micah and I spend most of our time in there.
Favorite Tradition: As a kid we opened PJs on Christmas Eve. I've done a birthday dinner for years with my twin sister and anyone else that could make it.