-->

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Leader Bio--April

Whose Day Highlight: April T.
Family Stats: Chad, husband. Trey, son (3 yrs) Lauren, daughter (1 yr)
Spiritual Gifts: Prayer, Encouragement, Hospitality
Spiritual Pathways: Intellectual, Serving, Activist
Passions: That my husband and I would model what a strong, Christ-centered marriage looks like for our children. That my children will know the Lord in an intimate way from a young age (I did not come to know him till I was a teenager),
Pet Peeves: Most of the ones I used to have have all been eaten like a big ol' humble pie now that I am a mother...like children eating out of unpaid for packages in the shopping cart used to be one.  Now I will take orders from the cart and rip anything open so that I can get the shopping done!
Secret Shames: Old episodes of Roseanne. Before the last few seasons when it got all wierd. And...I'm not ashamed, you can borrow my DVD series collection anytime!
Books That You Love: anything by Joyce Meyer
Can't Live Without: God, my Father.  Jesus, my Savior.  Holy Spirit, my Comforter.  And I'd be cranky without chapstick, diet. mt dew and kettle chips.
Favorite Room In Your House: It'd be the one I don't have yet.  One day I'd love to have a room just for individual quiet times.
Favorite Tradition: When we go to the pumpkin patch and Louisville Cider Mill in the fall.