-->

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Leader Bio-Tara

Whose Day Highlight- Tara Gazaway
Family Stats- My husband, Matt, and I met on a blind date and have been married 7 years. We have two girls, Eva (4 yrs) and Isabel (2 yrs).
Spiritual Gifts – Administration, Wisdom, Leadership
Spiritual Pathways- Activist, Relational, Worship
Passions- Family, being part of a team, excellence, truth, God’s love, authenticity, cooking, cake decorating
Pet Peeves- Disarray, unclear communication, a meal without color
Secret Shames- I’m a political junky, love spreadsheets, need deadlines to complete things, and would eat popcorn twice a day if I could.
Books That You Love- Story of Esther in Haddassah, One Night with the King.
“Can’t Live Without” – Unique restaurants, popcorn, coffee, Bible and journal
Favorite Room In Your House- During this phase of my life, I love my master bedroom because it is like a retreat to me.
Favorite Tradition- Eating German Chocolate Cake every year for my birthday