-->

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Leader Bio-Frann

Whose Day Highlight: Frann W.
Family Stats: Married to Charlie; Son and daughter-in-law--Scott and Katherine and their daughter, Kyleigh, 28 months; Daughter--Dana
Spiritual Gifts: Faith,Teaching, Discernment, Encouragement
Spiritual Pathways: Intellectual, Relational, Contemplative
Passions: Teaching the Jewish Roots of Christianity
Pet Peeves: When a person is habitually late and keeps others waiting
Secret Shames: They wouldn''t be secret if I shared them! OK--I'm a FOX News "Junkie"
Books That You Love: I love The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence and Black, White and Red (a trilogy) by Ted Dekker
Can't Live Without: Sugar (maybe THAT should be my "secret shame"!)
Favorite Room In Your House: I actually love reading on the chaise in my bedroom
Favorite Tradition: Frying Potato Latkes for Hanukkah