-->

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Leader Bio-Melba

Whose Day Highlight: Melba Mueller
Family Stats: Happily married to the love of my life , architect keith mueller from St Louis Mo for 23 years, 2 kids, Lily 13 and Cale 10 born in Overland Park Kansas , bilingual English/Spanish.
Spiritual Gifts: faith , The Creative Arts, healing , word of knowledge, wisdom, teaching, discerning of spirits, speaking in tongues, pastor
Spiritual Pathways: worship, relational, serving, intellectual, contemplative
Passions: God the Father , Jesus The Son, The Spirit.  My marriage ,My kids,  music, dancing, cooking, friends, traveling,  foreign languages, movies, reading
Pet Peeves: messy rooms, messy kitchen, dust, dirty bathrooms, messy basements, baskets filled with laundry, Yuck!!
Secret Shames: growing up with maids, felt shameful when they would serve me.
Books That You Love: The greek mythology (when I was young), the Left Behind series (the first 4 books), The Shack, The bridges of madison County, One last dance, Psychology today, Barefoot contessa , Space magazine, Redeeming Love, Bill Clinton's Bio, the Help,
Can't Live Without: God, Jesus, my family, music, food, The Ocean
Favorite Room In Your House: My prayer dent/ music room as you walk into my home. Tiny, filled with crosses and guitars and piano. Love to sit there and talk to God, worship. My kitchen, love to cook, dance and entertain.