-->

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Speaker Bio-Michelle


Whose Day Highlight: Michelle Pemberton
Family stats: single mom-Stacy 21 senior in college Amy 17 senior in high school
Spiritual gifts: Leadership, Teaching and Administration
Spiritual Pathways: Intellectual and Contemplative. I love time with God to think with Him, write and read.
Passions: Learning, my sheltie Ron, Jesus, reading, writing, talking deeply, chocolate, laughing loudly, flavored coffee in the morning, activating (getting stuff done)
Pet peeves: that my children often do not listen to my voice mails
Secret shames: I don’t wear cute shoes I wear comfortable shoes-I envy cute shoe wearers.
Book that you love: Anything by John Ortberg
TV show you watch: Top Chef and Chopped I watch it with Amy ( I am not much of a cook but enjoy these shows)
Favorite room in your house: my study which is painted blue(my favorite color) has all my books, pictures and my grandmother’s love seat where I have my study time in the morning with my sleeping dog by my side.