-->

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Leader Bio-Lori

Whose Day Highlight: Lori R.
Family Stats: Randy is my college sweetheart we've been married 20 years. Tripp is 17 (senior) and Parker is 15 (sophomore)

Spiritual Gifts: Leadership, Hospitality, Discernment (I love to equip leaders to lead)

Spiritual Pathways: Activist and Creation were a tie - Sunrises and sunsets get me everytime

Passions: Family, friendships and watching people live out what they're called to do

Pet Peeves: being late

Secret Shames: I like to play practical jokes on people and scare them!

Books That You Love: Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers

Can't Live Without: Laughter and God's Word

Favorite Room In Your House: Family Room when everyone is home, the house is full and we're all together

Favorite Tradition: Going to my parents for Christmas in CA.  There are 25 of us and it's complete chaos..but it's home.